The Court is in the process of compiling a list of useful links to web pages concerned with the Supreme Court of Canada. Our list is still rudimentary and unordered, and will improve in the weeks following our launch date (January 15, 2007). Please send us links that you feel would add value to this collection.
- List of Supreme Court of Canada cases – Wikipedia [Note: this is a remarkable effort. It lists notable cases from the beginning of the court and links to the judgments, and lists all current judgments starting with 1998. Moreover, there are good charts of voting patterns in the recent cases. Well worth the visit.]
- Supreme Court Law – Eugene Meehan [Note: a useful site offering a variety of professional material on the Supreme Court.]
- Indepth: The Supreme Court of Canada – Canadian Broadcasting Corporation [This is a very well done site, collecting CBC news stories about the SCC, providing biographies of all of the judges, and offering some related links.]
- Supreme Court of Canada – Wikipedia [Note: a commendable effort by the free encyclopedia.]
- Quebec History: The Supreme Court of Canada – Marianopolis College
- Supreme Court of Canada Appointment Process – March 2004 – Canadian Bar Association [PDF]